As director of marketing & communications for CuroGens, Lisa Jacobson Brown is responsible for directing the development and execution of global marketing communications for the organization and managing the CuroGens brand. Her strengths include recognizing market trends to identify new business opportunities and building strategic partnerships that directly impact sales goals.
Lisa has been in communications for more than 20 years, and for the past ten years, her primary focus has been on the technology field. She most recently was employed by the technology publishing division of Pearson, where she served as senior communications and public relations manager.
Lisa holds a master’s degree in public relations.
5 things you probably didn’t know about Lisa:
- She can play just about any tune by ear on the piano and performed her first self-written song as a child
- She can mimic many voices and accents but likely won’t perform for you on command
- She demonstrated her marketing and communications prowess at an early age when she sold stories, handmade art and soap to her parents and their friends
- She desperately wanted to be the person who wrote David Letterman’s top 10 list
- She isn’t a doctor and doesn’t play one on TV but somehow thinks she can diagnose herself and others (and is right more often than she’s wrong)