Since founding CuroGens in 2012, Jesper Kehlet has championed Microsoft Dynamics AX, SharePoint and .NET platforms by developing add-on solutions that further streamline financial, CRM and supply chain processes that help drive business success. Jesper’s passion for the Microsoft Dynamics AX product — combined with 25+ years of consulting, sales and business development experience — has been instrumental in aligning CuroGens’ clients with best-in-class solutions, services and support.
In prior roles, Jesper was a senior manager at BKD technologies; co-founder and vice president of Business Development at Metaphor Software, Inc.; and chief solutions architect of Microsoft Dynamics at Tectura Corporation.
Jesper offers a broad management foundation with longstanding experience within business-to-business sectors of Europe, North America, South America, the Middle East and Australia. He is fluent in six languages and attended Copenhagen Business School where he studied economics, investment and asset management, environmental management, and business strategy.
5 things you probably didn’t know about Jesper
- He is a private pilot and also loves the open sea (sailboats preferred)
- He has run 7 marathons and is training for the next one already
- He was part of the original Dynamics AX (Axapta) development team in the 90s
- He doesn’t have a science degree, wanted to be a musician, but ended up working with technology and innovation all his life
- He once assisted the Danish Police solve a case that involved cracked software and homemade explosives